Fathers Day Quotes with eCards


Pappa Thank You For Every Thing...!!!
"My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me...!!!"

Poet: Jim Valvano...!!!
Happy Fathers Day...!!!





Happy Fathers Day...!!!
One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters...!!!

Poet: Haim...!!!






By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right,
he usually has a son who thinks he's wrong...!!!

Poet: Charles Wadsworth...!!!
Happy Fathers Day...!!!





"I decided in my life that I would do nothing that did not reflect positively on my father's life...!!!".

Poet: Sidney Poitier...!!!
Happy Fathers Day...!!!





"Any Man Can Be a Father, But it Takes a Special Person To Be a DAD...!!!"

Poet: Phyllis Diller...!!!
Happy Fathers Day...!!!





"A Father hold his daughter’s hand for a short while, but he holds her heart forever...!!!"

Poet: Jim Fox...!!!
Happy Fathers Day...!!!





"Father Child Patience trust time love pride joy....!!!"

Poet: Jim Fox...!!!
Happy Fathers Day...!!!





"He didn't tell me how to live, he lived, and let me watch him do it...!!!"

Poet: Clarence Budington Kelland...!!!
Happy Fathers Day...!!!





"You don't have to deserve your mother's love. You have to deserve your father's...!!!!"

Poet: Robert Frost...!!!
Happy Fathers Day...!!!





"The greatest Gift I ever Had, Come From GOD, I Call Him DAD...!!!"

Poet: Haim...!!!
Happy Fathers Day...!!!


3 comments :